Friday, May 11, 2018

Exclusive Excerpt from Fey Spy, Tales of the Ithereal, Part 1, by Tiffany Shand @TiffanyShand


Sapphyria's Book Promotions presents a 1-week virtual book tour for Fey Spy, Tales of the Ithereal, Part 1, by Tiffany Shand. Follow the tour schedule below to visit spotlights and to read reviews and exclusive excerpts! https://saphsbookpromotions.blogspot.com/2018/05/virtual-book-tour-schedule-fey-spy.html

About Fey Spy:

A fey,

A world that’s against her,

A mission to save her people,

And a lost love.

Serafina Valeon fights to save her people by working in the resistance as a spy, in a world where she could be killed for being a fey. Only a scared artifact, the keystone, can help bring freedom to the fey. Sera must risk her life to recover the stone and venture into the mage city of Elmira.

Once there she stumbles across her childhood sweetheart, Bastian, who now works for the very people that hunt her race. Sera must find a way to work with Bastian, despite their differences and the forbidden desire between them. Will she be able to recover the artifact without revealing who and what she really is? Will Bastian be able to accept her, or will their love be the doom of her?

Book Details:

168 pages

Genres: Adult Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy

This book does not contain any sexual content.

Read an Exclusive Excerpt from Fey Spy:

“I just think there’s a better way. The fey and mages have been at war for centuries. What good has it done either side?” She folded her arms. “Arguing about this won’t change anything. Just because I’m a mage too doesn’t change my belief that all races should be free.” She swung her pack over her shoulder. “If you don’t want me I’ll be on my way.” She turned to go.

“You can come but you’ll need to go through some training first,” Bas said, his jaw clenched. “Maybe once we’ve established some trust you can tell me what the hell happened to you.”

“We can’t change the past, Bas. It’s best left alone.”

His eyes flashed. “If I’d known you were alive, I would never have stopped looking for you. Hell, I did look for you every time I had to help carry bodies back to the city.” He sighed. “Did you know I was still alive?”

Sera winced, biting her lip. “I hoped you would be.”

“Then why didn’t you come back? Unlike you, I told you who I was and where I came from. You could have come here, I would have taken care of you. We might have just been kids, but I didn’t marry you for the fun of it.”

She looked away then, feeling a rush of feelings best left forgotten, then forced herself to look at him. “We were at war, Bas. With so much chaos I couldn’t just come waltzing in here and expect you to look after me. I’ve been taking care of myself for a long time now,” she said. “Like you said we were just kids, we weren’t ready for marriage and I didn’t want you to wake up one day and realised you made a mistake. So I stayed away and let you live your life.”

“I never thought of you as a mistake,” he hissed. He stared at her a moment before striding off in the opposite direction. She watched him go, letting out a sigh of relief. Seeing him again felt much harder than she’d expected it to be.

Liana raced over, hugging her. “Gods, I missed you.”

Sera smiled, returning her embrace. “It’s good to see you too.”

“What’s up with you and grumpy over there?” Liana inclined her head to Bastian.

Sera sighed. “It’s a long story.”

Amazon

Goodreads

Meet the Author:



Tiffany Shand is a writing mentor, professionally trained copy editor and copy writer who has been writing stories for as long as she can remember. Born in East Anglia, Tiffany still lives in the area, constantly guarding her work space from the two cats which she shares her home with.

She began using her pets as a writing inspiration when she was a child, before moving on to write her first novel after successful completion of a creative writing course. Nowadays, Tiffany writes urban fantasy and paranormal romance, as well as nonfiction books for other writers, all available through Amazon and on her own website.

Tiffany’s favourite quote is ‘writing is an exploration. You start from nothing and learn as you go’ and it is armed with this that she hopes to be able to help, inspire and mentor many more aspiring authors.

When she has time to unwind, Tiffany enjoys photography, reading and watching endless box sets. She also loves to get out and visit the vast number of castles and historic houses that England has to offer.

You can contact Tiffany Shand, or just see what she is writing about at:

Tiffany’s Website

Tiffany’s blog

Facebook

Twitter

Goodreads



No comments:

Post a Comment